Saturday, November 6, 2010

What's My Style

Can you put your style into words? I can't. I don't even know if I have style (HAHA)!! Some days I walk out of the house looking like one thing and the next day I can look like a totally different person. I regularly browse LOOKBOOK and just look at other people's outfits. Here are a few that I liked









I didn't mean for this post to be so huge but my computer is broken and I don't know how to post on blogger forreal; I usually use Window's Blog Writer. Anyways, if you could put your style into words what would you say?

1 comment:

Niki McNeill Brown said...

I love all these fits! That asian girl is wearing those scary contacts that Lady Gaga was wearing in that one video - eek! haha

Describe my style? I really don't know! That's a tough one....

Happy Birthday by the way! ;)