Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bittersweet

When I first moved to Atlanta I HATED it!! I remember calling my Dad in tears and we had conjured a plan for me to get and job and move back to Charlotte within 12 months. Now the same tears I cry are from the pain of leaving a place I felt was home. My how things have changed… There is so much that I will miss…

My first job as an engineer. The company way perfect by NO MEANS but it was my first chance and I met some great people there.

IMG_0422

(the first pencils I’ve ever designed with )

IMG_0420

(good bye card from my department)

IMG_0425

I will miss….

The random opportunities to meet GREAT people at random

IMG_0492

Spondivits (delicious)

IMG_0511

Terrible UFCKIN drivers!!

IMG_0513

And most importantly good friends…

IMG_0305

Even though I’m 704 ALL DAY (HAHA) I feel like Atlanta, Georgia is my home and I will miss it everyday… bittersweet.

No comments: