Wednesday, November 3, 2010

UGH!!!

I’m SO over my ufckin closet!! It’s like I want to throw most of it away, get a sugar daddy and start all over again! On top of that I feel like when God was handing out the ability to accessorize I was off in the corner sneaking sandwiches or something. I hate it when I feel like I have NOTHING to wear and with me moving to a new place I don’t want to go up there looking like bussit baby #3.

If I could blink and see the items I want today, they would be…

 

IDK where mine went but I need another and AE has a nice one

0383_1351_020_f

It’s like I cannot find one of these to save my life…well not one under $170

leather-tillys

Sheer tops and bows are killing me softly…

images

Funky cardis…

polka-dot cardigan

I mean I don’t want the $1200 pair but if I could find a replica…

Women_Rollerball_Loafers_Spiked_Velvet_Flats_Shoes

I just want to find a good set of accessories that I can wear when I don’t have the brain power to be creative.

stock-vector-collection-of-women-accessories-vector-6950965

Next summer – cropped tops. Hell I work hard enoughLaughing out loud

images (1)

Last but not least I just want to walk into my house and it looks like a make-up add exploded on my counter. LOL! That’s OD but make-up is fun and I’m really into it these days…

who-owns-mac-cosmetics

1 comment:

Bshrop said...

Yes, im investing a little in my wardrobe now so I can go out and find my sugar momma. Hopefully I'll get a return on my investment.