Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What Is The World?!?! (Inside Joke)

I usually like to keep my focus on natural hair but today I want to touch on something else, natural bodies. When I was younger breast implants got really popular but not in my community, (as far as I knew). I honestly thought it was something that celebrities got as an investment or rich white women got for their husbands. Either way we weren’t doing it. Then sometime after J Lo and Beyonce made booties popular, cheek implants became available as well. I still thought it was a fad for the celebs and the wealthy. BOY WAS I WRONG!! For some reason there has been a growing trend in everyday life for regular working women to not only get their breast done but they’re also getting the butts done too?! What is the world coming to?! Why would you want your bum to look like this:



It doesn't even look like it belongs on them!! It looks like someone copied and pasted something on their backs.



Do ladies go into stores and pick purchase panties with butt cheeks in them?? Gimmie a break.

What are your thoughts? Does anything have to be real anymore?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU got some nerve man! "it looks like it doesn't belong to them..." umm... the pot calling the kettle! On to the topic though - do you now how PISS'd i'd be to get to "that level" with a chic, and her ASS be implants - too much man. Seriously. YES! Women need to "Bring REAL Back" Your REAL hair, nails, asses, lips, breasts, C'mon Man.

Thee Daht

Niki McNeill Brown said...

Yea I definitely saw that picture of Nicki Minaj and snapped back from the computer like WTF?