Sunday, October 4, 2009

The URGE to Blog


As I was sitting on my couch I just felt the COMPLETE urge to share all the thoughts in my mind and the life I'm about to embark on. I usually find that I like to only 'try' things that need 100% focus and commitment to follow through all the way to the end and it all just hit me at one time that the end of 2009 will be a true test as to who I am. First (as far as the timeline goes) I've been going natural since December 31, 2008 as you all know. That has taken so much commitment and patience just to make it to the finish line and not giving into what I know is easier and more time efficient. I have also recently started the P90X workout system. Even though I am looking for any specific results, it is still a challenge to get up off of the couch and do the video of the day KNOWING that it's going to whop my @$$ in the process. Lastly, even though it's my top priority, is :: drum roll:: the LSAT. I don't think I need to go into any detail as to what the LSAT alone is going to put me through. L0L. I IDK what made me hop onto the computer mid study session but I just wanted to say that if I stick to what I've set myself to for the rest of 2009 I think I will emerge a totally different person. I don't think I'll be a brand new person like OMG I've found myself, but I'll be doing things I've always talked about and never put forth any effort to actually do. It always sounds good but I'm sure it'll be great to actually do these things I've had in my mind all along. Becoming the person I've dreamed I'd be...XOXO Gossip Girl (LOLOL)

1 comment:

Niki McNeill Brown said...

yay xan!! i'm excited for you. i feel like 2010 is gonna be a great year for all of us. we should get together soon!!