Sunday, October 10, 2010

More to Come…

Man I think I’m back but I’m not sure. I always try blogging when I am extremely busy.

The reason I feel like blogging is necessary at this point is because I find that lately when I try to share my feelings, which include my fears, someone either gets mad (I guess they think I sound stupid) or tells me that I’m complaining. From that, I have deduced that I cannot talk to people so why not try talking to the internet?

From this point on I’m a smoking gun.  I will say what I want and do what I want no matter what the cost.  I don’t mean that in a F THE WORLD kind of way but since I can no longer depend on people to share my feelings and get their expert (O_o) I just have to do whatever I feel is right and deal with the consequences as the come. Besides I have 30 more days to be 25 so why not end it how I please.

As of right now, I’m a loaded gun.

Desktop9

1 comment:

SOKJAY said...

Feelings have to be released at some point......... so with that being said PIECE(peace) BE STEEL(still).....