Sunday, December 5, 2010

Na Na Na COME ON!!

 

People really don’t understand how much I love Rihanna and you know what; I don’t understand either. It just came about his CD. I’ve always loved the songs that came on the radio but DUH!! That’s why they put out singles; they know what they’re doing! LOL!

rih-gq-7

I really think she’s came into her own this album. The Good Girl Gone Bad CD was…I don’t really know. The singles were run but she re-released that thang 30 times! Rated R was good. You could really hear her message through her stories and that was probably something that she needed to do. Now that LOUD is here, you can hear that she’s just enjoying life and having a good time with her career and her relationships. I appreciate that Rihanna is the same person on her record and in real life. She doesn’t seem like she’s putting on a front for camera; she’s just who she is at all times.

I Red hearther.

2 comments:

Reecie said...

I love Rihanna too!!! I'm glad I'm not the only Black chick who does LOL. She's totally fab and real. I liked Rated R best but Loud is so much fun!!! I'm glad she is having fun with music again and enjoying life.

Beans said...

I thought I was alone in the world when it came to Rihanna too! LOL!! All of my friends are always giving me the side eye when it comes to her but they have admitted that Loud is a fun album! :)