Monday, August 18, 2008

Tat Tat Tatted Up!



I got a tattoo this weekend at Candler Rd Discount Mall (don't ask me why). I had been comtemplating getting a musical inspired tattoo for a while now but I didn't know what I wanted or where I wanted it.















It was between these four tattoos but these bottom two where the ones I was really looking at. The two at the top were doing the most. I took a large friend tally but I already knew which one I wanted.










I went with the one on the bottom. Hurt like hell at first but it was cool after I got used to it.










Here are pix of the Candler Rd Discount Mall. Don't judge it. Tah is cool, talented, and he charged me $50 for this tat so if you like it and are in the Decatur area use that number!!







3 comments:

Yvonne said...

That's a really cool tattoo; I like it a lot!

Dre' Leon said...

yea that guy is pretty cool...nice tattoo! i like it. so what is gonna be your next one??? i know you are already thinking about it....

Casey Thacker said...

i have that heart on the inside of my hip bone