Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New On My iPod

I just downloaded this vid converter so here are some vids I just added to my iPod:



I've loved her since her song Boyz. They would play it OUT when I worked at American Eagle. The Pineapple Express commercials have put this song on the map but she's been hot!!



This vid is just dope. I love it!!



This is one of the best remixes ever!! I remember watching it and my mom jumped up and started dancing (like she was back in the Caribbean) so you KNOW this was hot!! I HATED this song till I saw this performance. I only like the remix though. LoL.

2 comments:

Dre' Leon said...

yea that a. keys performance was hot! great vid...using the ipod touch to the max huh?!? lol...cool.

Beans said...

Most def! That thing hit me for $380. Imma use it to it's HIGHEST potential!!