Thursday, February 17, 2011

Oooo You Can Get It!

 

Have you ever wonder what that really means? Ok…let’s state the OBVIOUSYou Can Get It

Lately I’ve been noticing how many rappers always talk about their stroke like it can cure cancer like in EVERY SONG!! I mean they aren’t the most attractive, facially or physically, so naturally I wouldn’t really see them in that light. You never know but you can guess…anyways…I got to thinking; how many times have I heard my guy friends AND girlfriends talk about their sex like its what the game is missing especially when the see someone the want to potentially want to give it to? Next thing you know, they’re flirting trying to give it away (men and women) or make it seem like it’s available (women). This is all well and good but I think there are some questions that need to be addressed before that statement can be made.

1. Do they want it?

Has this person looked at you? Has one of their friends looked at you? If they’ve looked at you, does your outfit make you terrible? I mean are there any vibes that would lead you to believe that the person even wants it?

2. Have you been evaluated?

99% of adults have been tested but have you ever been evaluated. This one is especially for the men, I assume, because generally women will not tell a man their sex makes them want to commit suicide. I don’t know why. I think its safe to say that if you have never woken up to a full cooked meal (men) or a fully detailed car (women), your good good just might be aight aight.

Among other reasons, I feel like these two should be pretty high on your list if your advertising you sex like it’s the missing link in a person’s life because no one wants to actually realize that their sex is like this…

images (1)images (3)

3 comments:

SOKJAY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SOKJAY said...

"...your good good just might be aight aight" Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

@loose 123

That line had me rolling too!