Monday, November 3, 2008

Therapy

There is a bar in Uptown Charlotte that serves some of the best drinks I've had in a long time. All of the drinks are named after topics you would go to therapy for where the strongest is a divorce.


So the story on the pic above and below is that when it was in a regular cup I made the comment that the drink tasted like a "Blowjob" (which is a shot that you do with no hands). Naturally I was the joke for the next few minutes and the bartender decided to take it one step further by drawing a...penis...on the top of my drink. Good times.


L0L. Anyways good times with my A&T Friends!

















2 comments:

Dre' Leon said...

LMAO @ penis drank!

lol...wow...really this drink taste like a blowjob?!? you said that and thought ppl knew you were referring to a shot that you do w/ no hands???

c'mon you know the first thing ppl think about when someone says "blowjob" ISN'T a drink...

you set yourself up for that one...lol.

Beans said...

I really did. Luckily I'm the kind of person who doesn't mind being laughed at!!